Kayako Hosting with ReZolve
ReZolve provide complete solutions including fast and reliable Kayako software server hosting, full setup service, customisation and ongoing support.
ReZolve have been working with Kayako software since 2007 and have been an official reseller since 2008. We were part of the beta program for Version 4 and have a broad base of customers from the UK and Europe running all version of both V3 and V4 Kayako systems. Our breadth of experience enables us to offer a first class support service based in the UK.
Your Kayako Fusion, Engage or Resolve system is hosted on one of our Dell servers at a secure data centre in the UK running Windows Server 2008 and recent stable versions of PHP and MySQL.
Our hosting fees include: -
- 1Gb disk space (2Gb for V4)
- unlimited bandwidth (subject to our fair use policy)
- web and email support via our support website at support.rezolve.co.uk
- telephone support available Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
Our servers and are continuously monitored and critical support is available out of working hours when required.
Our initial setup service includes:-
- Installation of MySQL database and Kayako software on your chosen domain
- Assistance with domain and DNS issues
- Creation of required support departments and general advice and assistance with software configuration
- Setup and testing of support email queues and outgoing email
- Adding your own company logo
Our extended setup can include: -
- Google Analytics setup for support website statistics
- Custom design
- Customised tickets
- Integration with external systems
Both the support website and the database are backed up on a daily basis overnight to remote storage servers. The backup regime includes daily and weekly cycles to maintain backups up to 28 days.
You can access the latest backup of your Kayako database at any time.
You always have full access to the software and licence keys through your own Kayako member account.
We are not currently able to offer Kayako software licences directly because Kayako have not completed their V4 Reseller development, but we will be offering this service again in the near future.