Why you really need Online Backup
Worried about the security of your back up system? Concerned about the vulnerability of your organisation if your server goes down or disaster happens? You really need an online backup solution.
Key Benefits of Online Backup
- Affordable - With prices starting from £8 a month, the cost of protecting the most critical files is minimal compared to the risk of losing that data. Remember, 50% of companies that suffered a major data loss went out of business within two years.
- More secure - Most SMEs still use tapes or removable drives to backup their files but they are notoriously unreliable. Recent Gartner research found that half of attempts to restore all data from tapes after a major server crash were unsuccessful.
- Easy to use - It's easy to retrieve any file that has been deleted or corrupted with a couple of mouse clicks. It also makes it much simpler to store data held on servers, PCs, MACs or laptops based at any number of different sites.
- Minimal set up charges - The backup software is easy to download an install, or we can remote configure up to 3 servers or PCs for just £100.
- Removes human error - No more remembering to replace the backup tape or take the removable drive off-site. Online Backup automatically stores your data every day and sends a daily summary of completed jobs.
- Secure encryption - Online Backup can optionally use 256-bit encryption so there's no risk that the data can be accessed by anyone without permission.
All prices exclude VAT